Guns N Roses Chile

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Guns N Roses Chile

Foro oficial del fan club chileno

Sebastian Bach: la formación clásica de SKID ROW estaba siendo considerada para telonear a Guns N 'Roses en el "Not In This Lifetime" tour.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sebastian Bach: la formación clásica de SKID ROW  estaba siendo considerada para telonear a Guns N 'Roses  en el  "Not In This Lifetime" tour. Empty Sebastian Bach: la formación clásica de SKID ROW estaba siendo considerada para telonear a Guns N 'Roses en el "Not In This Lifetime" tour.

Mensaje por Admin Sáb Mar 11, 2017 10:20 am

Sebastian Bach: la formación clásica de SKID ROW  estaba siendo considerada para telonear a Guns N 'Roses  en el  "Not In This Lifetime" tour. Sebastian-Bach-Net-Worth-660x330

Sebastian Bach   dio a entender que la formación clásica de SKID ROW  estaba siendo considerado para   soporte   Guns N 'Roses  en el  "Not In This Lifetime" tour.

"No sé si puedo entrar en eso", dijo. "Pero se habló de todo eso. Y es una situación loca."

pero no sé qué más puedo hacer [para que la reunión ocurra] No sé qué más

Según Bach , tiene todo el sentido que continuaría

al ser preguntado por la posibilidad de una reunión del clásico SKID ROW alineación, más de dos décadas desde su salida del grupo. "Yo sé por qué" la gente sigue preguntando por ella, dijo. "Debido a que somos cinco seres humanos en un planeta que siguen vivos que tienen esta oportunidad que se sienta delante de nosotros que somos simplemente no tomar colectiva mente. Y las personas son, como, 'Lo que un montón de putos idiotas?' [ Risas ] me incluyo porque - bien? - Porque soy parte de ella,

lo único que sé es que tengo un gerente," Rick Sales. ". Que también   trata con ellos [los otros miembros de la clásica SKID ROW alineación], y esa es la única forma en que podria ocurrir  a ocurrir."

Nota en ingles

http://www.blabbermouth.net

Sebastian Bach has confirmed that he is preparing to make the follow-up to his 2014 album "Give 'Em Hell". The former SKID ROW singer told the "Talk Is Jericho" podcast: "I'm about to start on a new record, and my goal is to totally make a 'vinyl' album, as far as the sound and everything. I'm gonna concentrate on that. Whatever process that entails, I'm going to make a record like [a classic] APRIL WINE record, that I can drop the needle and have these kind of sound qualities. That's what I wanna do. I can do whatever I wanna do. That's what I wanna do. That's what I'm gonna try as hard as I can to do. I wanna make an album that sounds like the albums that I love, production-wise."

Bach also hinted that the classic lineup of SKID ROW was once being considered for a support-act slot on the GUNS N' ROSES "Not In This Lifetime" tour. "I don't know if I can get into that," he said. "But there was talk of all that. And it's a crazy situation."

According to Bach, it makes perfect sense that he would continue to get asked about the possibility of a reunion of the classic SKID ROW lineup, more than two decades since his exit from the group. "I know why" people keep inquiring about it, he said. "Because we're five human beings on a planet that are still alive that have this opportunity sitting in front of us that we are just collectively not taking. And people are, like, 'What a bunch of fucking idiots?' [Laughs] I include myself in that — okay? — 'cause I'm part of it, but I don't know what else I can do [to make the reunion happen]. I don't know what else… I can't do… I don't know what else to do. All I know is that I have a manager, Rick Sales. He deals with them [the other members of the classic SKID ROW lineup], and that's the only way it's gonna happen."

Bach said in a 2015 interview that he was "really dying to make a record that sounds like the records of the '70s that I always listened to." He told the "Iron City Rocks" podcast: "What I mean [by that] is recording it in a way that… Like, when I listen to 'Women And Children First' by VAN HALEN, the guitar's all the way on the left, and the vocals are in the middle, with the drums who knows where, and it's just very different sounding, recording-wise, than the way albums are made today. So I think the next time I make an album, that's really what I'm gonna be going for."

He continued: "BLACK SABBATH's '13' sounds like a '70s BLACK SABBATH album, as much as it could in 2014. So whatever the fuck they were doing, I just would love to have an album of mine that sounds like that.

"I love 'Give 'Em Hell'… 'Give 'Em Hell' is like 'Star Wars'; it's, like, 'Holy shit!' I mean, it's a very modern-sounding record. And when it really got that sound was when it went to mastering with Tom Baker; he made it sound so fucking 'spacey,' and I totally love it. But my taste, as a fan, a rock fan, the next one I do, I'm gonna be going for, like… If I could have a BLACK SABBATH '13' kind of production, that's what I'll be looking for."

Sebastian Bach's autobiography, "18 And Life On Skid Row", came out on December 6 via Dey Street Books (formerly It Books), an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FGNRCHILE%2Fvideos%2F1096569387075637%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Fecha y hora actual: Jue Mayo 09, 2024 10:33 pm